Thursday, August 16, 2012

Picture This...

So, recently I registered for TravelZoo.com... supposed to be a great place to score deals for doing things and going places. I thought it would be nice to see if they ever had something Justin and I could do together, you know, as ADULTS! LOL! Right.

Well, they had a "deal" the other day... a FREE (yes, FREE) photobook from Shutterfly! I was ALL over that, let-me-tell-you! So, I made a little book of some recent memories we've made. What fun! Take a gander if you'd like. :)

OH... P.S... these are great things to make for your kids, with pictures of people that they don't get to see often. I made one for Jordan was she was one, and she loved it! In fact, she loved it so much that the sucker finally started shedding pages (yes, it actually wore out!). Great idea for military families.


Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment